Saturday, May 11, 2019

CHINA TO TURKEY - PART 2

NOTE: This article written by a Chinese friend that currently live in Turkey. This is part 2. If you did not read first part you should read before part 2.

-ilk Türk yemeği deneyimi


Rüyamda bir sürü yemek gördüm, hepsi etrafımda dönüyorlar. Ağzım sulandı, onlara gidiyorum ama hiç yaklaşmadım, elimle almak istedim ama hiç dokunamadım. Kızarken ağabeyim beni uyandırdı:”hadi kalk yemek hazırlandık ve daha uyumak istersen yemekten sonra uyu, şimdi yüzünü yıka.” . Kalkmak istemedim, ama salonda geldiğin yemek kokusu rüyamda kokladığım kokuyla aynı. Hemen lavaboya gidip yüzümü yıkayıverdim.
Salona giderken ağabeylerim oturdular beni bekliyorlardı, hemen oturdum yemeye başladık. Ağabeyim Türkiye yemeği pişirdi galiba, çünkü hiç çin yemeği benzemiyor. Patatesli yumurtası, menemen (çok sonra onun ismini bildim), kızartmış patatesi, zeytin, tereyağı falan filan. Bazılar ben ilk gördüm ve hiç yemedim. Neyseki ben korkmuyorum ve ben yemek severim. Tek tek denemeye başladım. Bir güzel bir tuhaf bir ekşi bir tatlı...Burada ben sadece yediğim zeytinin tadından bahsetmek istiyorum, Türkiye'ye gelmeden hiç zeytin yemedim, sadece tadı tuhaf duymuştum, ama onun tadı bana göre sadece tuhaf değil, ekşi demirin tozu gibi (ilkte belki ağabeyim aldığı zeytin iyi değil ama uzun zamandan sonra sadece ben onu sevmiyorum anladım), daha fazla yiyemem. Sonunda kahvaltı bitirdim mideme farklı farklı yemek verdim. Yemek bu kadar sandım ama ağabeyim bana bir bardak kırmızı çay getirdi: Türkler normal yemekten sonra bir çay içer, sen de dene.”diye söyledi. Ben bardağı aldım içmeye başladım. Ama gerçekten çok acı, insanlar niye bu kadar acı çay içtiğini hiç anlamadım ama ağabeylerin güldüklerin yüzleri görünce her şey anladım, onlar beni bekliyorlar ve bana bakıyorlar, ben “çok acı” deyince onlar gülerek şeker koyup içmeye başladılar.


-first Turkish diner experience

I saw a lot of food in my dream, they're all turning around. My mouth watered, I went to them, but I never got near it, I wanted to take it by hand but I could not touch it. My brother woke me while I was angry: Come on, get ready to eat and after breakfast you can sleep if you want to sleep more, wash your face now. I didn't want to get up, but the smell of food that came in the hall was the same as the smell I smelled in my dream. I just went to the sink and washed my face.
My brothers sat on the way to the hall waiting for me, I sat down immediately sat eating. My brother, I think Turkey has cooked the meal, because it does not look like any Chinese food. Potato with egg, menemen (I've known her name after long time), fried potatoes, olives, butter and all that. Some of them I saw first and never ate. Fortunately, I'm not afraid and I like to eat. I started to try it one by one. One beautiful strange sour sweet ... here I just want to mention the taste of olives I ate, I've never eaten olives before come to Turkey, I just heard strange taste, but to me it tastes just is not strange, as the dust of the sour iron (first in, maybe my brother The olives are not good but after a long time I just figured I don't like it), I can't eat any more. I finally finished breakfast and gave different food to my stomach. I thought it was finished, but my brother brought me a cup of red tea and he said: Turks drink a tea after a normal meal and you too try it. I took the cup and started drinking. But really very painful, I never understood why people drink so much bitter tea, but when I saw the faces of the brothers laughing, I understood everything, they were waiting for me and they were looking at me, when I said ım so much pain , they started to laugh and put sugar in tea and continued drinking.



第一次土耳其晚餐体验


我在梦中看到了很多食物,他们都转过身来。我的嘴巴浇水,我去了他们,但我从来没有靠近它,我想用手拿它,但我无法触摸它。我的哥哥在我生气的时候叫醒了我:来吧,准备吃饭,早餐后你可以睡觉,如果你想睡多了,现在洗脸。我不想起床,但大厅里的食物气味和我梦中闻到的气味一样。我刚走到水槽边洗脸。
我的兄弟们坐在去大厅的路上等着我,我坐下来立刻坐着吃饭。我的兄弟,我认为土耳其已经煮熟了这顿饭,因为它看起来不像任何中国菜。马铃薯加鸡蛋,menemen(我很久以前就知道她的名字),炸土豆,橄榄,黄油等等。其中一些我先看到,从不吃。幸运的是,我不害怕,我喜欢吃。我开始逐一尝试。一个美丽奇怪的酸甜...在这里我只想提一下我吃的橄榄的味道,我来之前从未吃过橄榄土耳其,我只是听到了奇怪的味道,但对我来说它的味道并不奇怪,因为酸铁的灰尘(第一个,也许是我的兄弟,橄榄不好,但经过很长一段时间,我只是觉得我不喜欢它),我不能再吃了。我终于吃完了早餐,给了我不同的食物。我以为它已经结束了,但我哥哥给我带了一杯红茶,他说:土耳其人在正常用餐后喝茶,你也试试。我拿起杯子开始喝酒。但真的非常痛苦,我从来不明白为什么人们喝了这么多苦茶,但是当我看到兄弟笑的脸时,我明白了一切,他们在等我,他们在看着我,当我说那么痛苦的时候他们开始大笑,把糖加入茶中,继续喝酒。


No comments:

Post a Comment